We want your purchasing experience with us to be one of the best, so we’ve put together a list of our terms and conditions, to help guide you through our product, shipping and delivery processes.
All Crowd Control Systems orders must be confirmed in writing, and purchase orders must have an order number that is clearly shown on the relevant documentation. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any verbal orders or instructions whatsoever.
- Trading Terms
Crowd Control Systems acceptsBankcard, MasterCard, Visa,cheque, BPay or direct deposit as forms of payment.We do not charge merchant fees for Visa and MasterCard.
- 30 Day Term
Government or school bodies that produce a purchase order will be given net 30-days from date of invoice to provide payment for their purchases.All credit accounts must be maintained on a net 30-day basis.
- Payment Terms
Our Standard Terms require full payment prior to any delivery being made. We only accept bank transfers for Freight Forwarder orders.
- Reseller Price
Crowd Control Systems offers a special or discounted price for Reseller and Trade buyers.Please contact our sales team to find out more.
Printing and Custom products:
The lead time for printing and custom productsis a minimum two weeks.
All your orders will be shipped using our shipping account and will billed with thefreight expenses mentioned in your invoice for that carrier. You are also more than welcome to use your own shipping account if you prefer. If you want to use your own courier account, please provide us with the carrier name and your account number when you order your products.
Redelivery charge applyto the below events:
- Once the order is dispatched and request for different delivery location is given.
- No one available to collect the freight and no proper instructionswere provided in advance.
- Address provided is incorrect. We will charge a Redelivery fee depending upon the correct location.
A Tailgate Charge will be applied:
At Receiver destination, in the event that there are no unloading facilities, which are: Unload Dock/Forklift available to load or unload freight in a pallet, or in the event that we have to send freight out on a tailgate truck to ensure that freight can be unloaded safely.Tailgate charge per delivery is $87+GST.
Receipt of Goods
Please be sure to sign the Delivery Order Note after you’ve checked the count of carton boxes/pallets mentioned in the POD in the presence of the delivery company representative, before indicating that your delivery has been received.
Ensure that you examine your order as it is delivered, and confirm that there are no visible signs of damaged, missing or incorrect products or product pieces.
If you suspect that a product is damaged, or that you’ve received an incorrect order, we ask that you notify us immediately, within 5 days of delivery of the order
Cancellation of Order
If you cancel an order after your order has been confirmed, cancellation fees can vary from order to order, depending on status of the job.Typically, cancellation fees can involve restocking fees or full payment of the job if items have already been decorated.
In the event that you do not supply us with the necessary artwork in the correct format, we will apply an artwork chargeof $25 +GST. It is possible that minor artwork can be done at no cost, but please check with us, and we’ll provide you with a quote.
Price Beat Guarantee
Our Price guarantee to beat any competitor’s quote has following criteria
- The Product on our competitor’s quote has to be identical to one we sell
- The Product must be in stock with the competitor
- Product should be in our inventory
- An official quote (including ABN) from the Competitor
How do I claim?
Please give us a call at 1300 652 984 or simply send the quotation to email@example.com and we will beat it*.
Claims or Returns
In the unlikely event of a claim, only written claims will be accepted and must be made within 14 days of receiving your order. Claims or returns will only be accepted where there is a fault in the product supplied, or an error in the printing. Please note that faulty goods must be returned for inspection, and a refund or replacement will be issued at our discretion, once the goods have been checked.
To and fro shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer if they return the product because of a change of mind, in which case we may charge a restocking fee.
Refunds will not be guaranteed due to a delay in delivery. Printed or custom products are non-refundable.
We understand that you may want to see a sample of our merchandise to check the quality before confirming your order. We’re happy to arrange samples.However,please be sure to follow our sample policy procedure before contacting us:
- We recommend that you take a look through our site and chat to our sales team to get all relevant pricing and product details.
- Freight charges have to be paid by the customer. A tax invoice for samples will be issued and will need to be paid for prior to dispatch.
- If you would like to move forward with an order, but need to check and confirm the quality of the item, we can arrange the sample(s) for your evaluation subject to order and artwork confirmation.
- We highly recommend that you view a sample prior to placing a large quantity order. However, if you forgo a sample review, CrowdControl Systems will not be held liable or responsible for any consequences due to your choice not to review a sample.
Goods are sold with the understanding that the buyers will test them and determine whether the products are suitable for their intended use. Crowd Control Systems warrants that its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship, but limits its obligation under this warranty to only replacing the products inspected by Crowd Control Systems, and then deemed to have been defective at the time Crowd Control Systems sold the products. Please note that this warranty does not extend to any persons obtaining the product from the buyer.
This warranty is, in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, including but not limited, to, any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and of any other obligations or liability on Crowd Control System’s part. Under no circumstances will Crowd Control Systems be held liable for any loss, damage, expense or consequential damages of any kind arising in connection with the use, installation, or inability to use or install, any of Crowd Control Systems’ products or parts.
Crowd Control Systems’liability is limited, to the extent permissible by law and at Crowd Control Systems’ option, to, with respect to Crowd Control Systems’ goods:
- replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- repair of goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.